Outbound Telecoms Sales Advisor – Full Time
Can you sell?
Our people are at the heart of Inspired, meaning we want to find the best people to join our family.
The best people are our top performers who love nothing better than the chance to prove themselves in the telesales industry. Some enjoy gaining recognition at our annual Inspired Awards event, some live for the uncapped bonus while others simply love the job more for the culture we offer and people they work with.
Would you like to be one of our top performers?
NOT READY TO APPLY YET?
You can join our talent pool and receive great news, updates and more information on what it’s like to be part of our family.
Then when you are ready you can apply for one of our vacancies during the next available intake.
By joining our talent pool you have not officially applied for this position.
Would you like to feel appreciated and rewarded for your hard work and commitment?
Being part of the Inspired family, you are supported not only by the management and your team-mates, but by the many exciting incentives and health activities we do on a weekly or monthly basis.
Not only will you have an opportunity to develop your skills, your career and your health, we also have an uncapped bonus scheme in place so you really are in control of any extra monthly income.
Find out more about what it’s like to work at Inspired and our family culture here
We also host an annual awards event where we can give back to our employees and demonstrate our appreciation for them.
Find out more about our Inspired Awards 2017 here
“Inspired is a family.” – james
Find out how James has progressed from starting as an agent to becoming an Operations Manager – Be the best
OUTBOUND ‘TELECOMS’ SALES ADVISOR VACANCY
Next Intake: 12th February 2018
Vacancies Available: 15
SALARY: £14,265 basic salary, rising to £15,015 after passing probation and further increases thereafter, plus uncapped commission, up to £35,000 (OTE)
Working in our growing contact centre, you will represent one of our major telecommunication clients who acquire and retain their customers with new mobile phone contracts, broadband offers and other devices.
Your role will involve making outbound calls to new or existing customers and up-selling additional products and promotions on offer.
The successful candidate will:
- Make outbound calls to new or existing mobile customers, promoting the products and services of the client
- Use appropriate questioning techniques in order to offer the most suitable product, meeting the customer’s needs
- Work to set sales targets, overcoming objections confidently, and working within strict quality and adherence guidelines
- Perform a challenging, demanding, results orientated role which is hugely fulfilling and rewarding
- Maintain professional and ethical working practices at all times
The ‘must-haves’ for this role are:
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus, ideally with a background in sales and/or customer service
- The ability to meet sales targets
- The ability to take on board and implement coaching
- Results orientated, determined attitude
- Resilient, able to take rejection and the ability to work under pressure
- Great relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Team working abilities
- Excellent PC and numeracy skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We offer full training, ongoing coaching, development and support
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- You will benefit from a vibrant working environment in a small company with a family feel
- Generous ‘uncapped’ bonus & commission plan
- Great incentives such as iPad’s, HD TV’s, Holidays, Cash, and spot prizes to spice things up!
- Regular Fundraising Activities for Charities that make a difference
BE PART OF OUR FAMILY…
If you have any queries regarding this role or you would like to apply and be part of our family, please submit your details below and you will be contacted by a representative from our recruitment team.