Outbound Sales Advisor
Our people are at the heart of Inspired, meaning we want to find the best people to join our close-knit team.
You don’t need previous call centre or sales experience. We’re more interested in who you are. Are you confident? Do you love talking? More importantly, do people love talking to you? If the answer is yes then you might just be Inspired.
As an Outbound Sales Advisor working in our growing contact centre, you will represent one of our major clients. Your role will involve making outbound calls to new or existing customers and up-selling additional products and services.
COME BE INSPIRED
Would you like to feel appreciated and rewarded for your hard work and commitment?
Being part of the Inspired family, you are supported not only by the management and your team-mates, but by the many exciting incentives and health activities we do on a weekly or monthly basis.
Find out more about our family culture here
You will have an opportunity to develop your skills, your career and your health, plus with an uncapped bonus scheme in place you really are in control of any extra monthly income.
Did you know 80% of our team earn in excess of up to £250 in commission and half earn over £500?
Find out more about our Pay/Progression here
We also host an annual awards event where we can give back to our employees and demonstrate our appreciation for them.
Find out more about our Inspired Awards 2017 here
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Make outbound calls to new or existing customers, promoting the products and services of the client
- Use appropriate questioning techniques in order to offer the most suitable product, meeting the customer’s needs
- Work to set sales targets, overcoming objections confidently, and working within strict quality and adherence guidelines
- Perform a challenging, demanding, results orientated role which is hugely fulfilling and rewarding
- Maintain professional and ethical working practices at all times
THE ‘MUST-HAVES’ FOR THIS ROLE ARE:
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus, ideally with a background in sales and/or customer service
- The ability to meet sales targets
- The ability to take on board and implement coaching
- Results orientated, determined attitude
- Resilient, able to take rejection and the ability to work under pressure
- Great relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Team working abilities
- Excellent PC and numeracy skills
- We offer full training, ongoing coaching and support and excellent career progression opportunities. You will benefit from a great working environment in a small company with a lot of growth plans; a generous bonus plan, great incentives and spot prizes to spice things up!
If the details shown on your CV match our requirements, please submit your details below and you will be contacted by a representative from our recruitment team.